Whether you’re moving just a few states over or all the way to the west coast, our New Jersey movers have you covered. We know that cross country moving can be stressful. That’s why we’ve put together a few tips to help with your interstate move!
- Use a Professional Mover: Moving across the country without any help is nearly impossible. With a team of movers who pack, transport, and unpack your belongings for you, all you have to worry about is getting to your new home safe and sound.
- Make a To-Do List: A checklist with deadlines can make all the difference. Start packing early and stick with your timeline so you’re not stressed out on moving day.
- De-Clutter: Do you really need those dusty golf clubs you haven’t touched in years? Make moving easier by downsizing and holding a yard sale for what you no longer use.
- Label Everything: You’ll thank yourself later. The unpacking process will be much easier if you know what’s in each box you’re unpacking.
- Smile: Look forward to exploring your new community and settling into your new home! Cross country moving is an adventure. Focus on the finish line!
Since 1953, our New Jersey movers at JD Carton & Son have been providing smooth and seamless long distance moves for all our customers. To make things easier on you, we provide free, in-home moving estimate and will match you with a personal move consultant to oversee the entire relocation process. We also offer custom planning and crating, as well as unpacking and debris removal after your move
Fill out our quote form today for your fast and free cross-country moving estimate from New Jersey to... Anywhere!
Subscribe to J.D. Carton & Son's Blog